Soft & Chewy carrot and oat Cookies, easy to make and plant-based ingredients.
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 15 mins
• 1 medium carrot, grated
• 1 cup (100g) instant oats
• 2/3 cup (100g) whole-grain flour
• 1 tsp. baking powder
• 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
• 3 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract
• 5 tbsp. (75ml) maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 340F (170C). Mix the oats, flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl whisk together the cooled oil, vanilla extract and maple syrup. Fold in the dry ingredients and mix well.
3. Add in the finely grated carrot and mix again.
4. Spoon the mixture (1 heaped tbsp. per cookie) onto a baking tray lined with paper and shape into rounds, leaving space between each cookie as they will spread slightly while cooking.
5. Place in the preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes until slightly browned. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before serving.
Comment below if you like the recipe and our going to make it :)
Subscribe for more info on nutrition, recipes and fitness.