These are a great indulgent snack :)
Vanilla and Coconut Truffles.
Prep: 10 mins
Chill: 60 mins
•2 cups (200g) desiccated coconut + 3 tbsp.
•¼ cup (60ml) coconut milk, canned
•¼ cup (50g) coconut oil
•½ tsp vanilla extract
•3 tbsp. maple syrup
1. Slightly heat the oils and coconut milk in a pot over low heat.
2. Add the 200g desiccated coconut, vanilla extract and maple syrup, then mix well.
3. Transfer into a container and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
4. Once the batter is firm, form around 10 balls and roll them in the extra coconut, eat straight away or store in the fridge until necessary.
5. Tip- : Add more milk if the batter is too dry and does not want to roll into balls.
Nutrition per truffle:
222 kcal 21g Fats
Subscribe for more info on vegan nutrition, recipes and exercise!